Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Calif) Sac Area Owners: "Meet the Owners" night @Rocklin Store, mid-Dec

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
We're trying an experiment to see if potential new owners feel more comfortable talking with owners rather than salespeople. Tesla will be supplying food/drink & inviting potential owners to an evening to talk with people who have been driving electric for awhile.

If you're interested in participating, please send me a pm with your email - I'll get back to you with details.

Looks like it's on. Here's an email I received today:

600x500_Test-Drive_Hero_Drive-Joy.jpg
WHEN
December 15th
6pm - 9pm
WHERE
We’d like to invite you to an after-hours celebration this holiday season. Come take a test drive and meet the local Tesla Team alongside fellow Tesla enthusiasts. Seasonal refreshments will be provided.

In the spirit of giving this season, customers who test drive before December 24 will be eligible to win use of a Model S between
December 26, 2015 - January 2, 2016.
Do you know a Tesla owner already? With our Referral Program, you can get $1,000 off the price of a new Model S, so make sure you ask our Tesla Team for more details. Customers taking delivery this year will also be eligible for the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit. View inventory vehicles available for immediate delivery.

We look forward to celebrating with you!
150513_NA_Santa_Barbara_Grand_Opening_white_wm_0.png
150513_NA_Santa_Barbara_Grand_Opening_vimeo.png
150513_NA_Santa_Barbara_Grand_Opening_youtube.png
150513_NA_Santa_Barbara_Grand_Opening_twitter.png
150513_NA_Santa_Barbara_Grand_Opening_facebook.png

I registered on the website and got a call today at 4:00 PM (two hours before the event) saying that they were full and if I wanted, I could schedule a test-ride for another day. I really didn't care about the test ride but wanted to join the meet & greet. I'm disappointed how this was handled.

I registered on the website and got a call today at 4:00 PM (two hours before the event) saying that they were full and if I wanted, I could schedule a test-ride for another day. I really didn't care about the test ride but wanted to join the meet & greet. I'm disappointed how this was handled.

I had other friends who also received a call and was most likely the reason they did not show as well.