TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

California bill AB945

Discussion in 'Energy, Environment, and Policy' started by Merrill, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Can someone on Phil Ting's district send him an e-mail to find out how this bill is doing and if it will pass.

2. Cosmacelf

Cosmacelf Active Member

Its a California bill - you don't need to be in his district to ask him that question...

3. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

When I go into his web site and hit contact after I put in my info it say that I'm not in his district and it will not submit the info.

4. omgwtfbyobbq

omgwtfbyobbq Member

Bill History

5. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Thanks for the info, that reads from 5/28 wondering if there is anything more current. What would be the next step for it to move closer to being approved?

6. omgwtfbyobbq

omgwtfbyobbq Member

Ting and the committee would need to hash out whatever is keeping it held under commission.

7. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Anyone know where this bill stands.

8. omgwtfbyobbq

omgwtfbyobbq Member

Same place it's been since May as far as I can tell. There's a link for what looks like notifications if the bill status changes.

9. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Bummer, just found out that this bill is in suspension and will be presented next year. So it will not be in effect starting next year. Was hoping for a lower sales tax if I purchased a Model X.