Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California Carpool stickers - most aesthetic placements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who are in CA and have the carpool stickers:

1) Do you put all 3 stickers and if so, any suggestions the most aesthetic placements?

2) I am also contemplating putting just one of the required 3. Think I saw a Model S with that. Would you get pull over by the cop if your car does not have all 3 stickers?

I've been lucky, they never bother me in carpool. It's so obvious its electric. LOL

If you're in California, note that this is the same as a ICE HOV violation ticket. The law makes no difference. The exception is if you have valid CAV decals affixed correctly to the car. It doesn't matter whether or not the car is electric.

Of course, most cops probably won't bother pulling you over. But if one does, don't get surprised that they'll make you cough up the whole $500 HOV violation fine.

Related, I tried to put the sticker on the bottom plastic bumper (not the paint), and it doesn't stick that well as I can easily peel it off. I know the plastic piece is not smooth but I was surprised the sticker didn't stick that well as I was thinking the sticker is permanent. Could be due to the Cquartz applied on the car? Anyone have the same experience?

I am afraid that it will peel off with weather overtime (I guess a good thing?)