Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
? really. There are a lot of EV/ eligible cars in CA being bought up this year. Just 1000 model S' covers $2.5M and I'd expect more than 1000 in CA through 2013

They must be expecting more funding.

I just noticed the remaining funds went up today, by a couple thousand dollars. I guess they must have found some invalid applications.

I specifically asked, it was someone in the CARB program that I know. But that's not a guarantee, only what I believe.

giants2001;252342I was getting concerned myself said:
Great news. Of course, this one time I read the first and last page of posts (and didn't see your note on the second page). I then found the phone numbers and made a call into them as well, but no answer (likely they are gone for the day). I thought for sure they'd run out months ago when I last looked at the site, but it's good to see they are still funding it at some level.

I hope to pick up my 60KW at the end of the week (at least the VIN is in hand).

I'm assuming the online applications are added immediately to the "currently pending" amount on the website, and the best estimate of unclaimed funds is the "remaining funds" minus "currently pending".

This number went from $4,260,679 one week ago to $3,821,079 today. That's a difference of $439,600, which is an average of $62,800 per day. At this rate, it will take 60 days to use up all of the money.