Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California Deliveries???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a black performance with white interior back in October 2019. Switched from white interior to black interior on 2/27 because white wasn't being made like black..... Received a call from LV asking me if I would switch to midnight silver from black to receive my Y before the end of the month. As I did on 3/19 per Teslas request. I received a text that same day asking about financing which was already approved. To date I still have no VIN and no delivery date. Should I keep waiting? My other idea is to order another AWD, Performance in WHITE, since those seem to be receiving VINS right now. What is everyone seeing???

10/2019 - Ordered Model Y Performance, Black
2/27/2020 - Switched from white interior to black interior
3/19/2020 - Switched from black to midnight silver

Pickup Location: Costa Mesa, California

Yes, keep waiting. I've received multiple texts from Tesla Delivery to confirm my order and expect a VIN to be assigned soon within the past few weeks. Remember, there is a world wide pandemic that may cause slight or minor changes to Tesla's delivery process with the Model Y vehicles in the first quarter.
I don't mind even waiting 3-6 months for my car. But I am attached because they said switch your color and get it in 7 day's. Thats my problem right now. I just want an honest answer from them which NO ONE gets from Tesla right now.

Ordered a black performance with white interior back in October 2019. Switched from white interior to black interior on 2/27 because white wasn't being made like black..... Received a call from LV asking me if I would switch to midnight silver from black to receive my Y before the end of the month. As I did on 3/19 per Teslas request. I received a text that same day asking about financing which was already approved. To date I still have no VIN and no delivery date. Should I keep waiting? My other idea is to order another AWD, Performance in WHITE, since those seem to be receiving VINS right now. What is everyone seeing???

10/2019 - Ordered Model Y Performance, Black
2/27/2020 - Switched from white interior to black interior
3/19/2020 - Switched from black to midnight silver

Pickup Location: Costa Mesa, California
I am getting my performance white/blk no FSD tomorrow in Sacramento region! They are doing a home delivery - no contact.

• Love
Reactions: jasonLA
Sorry you feel so frustrated. It's a tough season for many people and companies including Tesla.

I think it's pretty funny how he keeps disagreeing with everything you post, even though it's not wrong but just doesn't like it.

I don't mind even waiting 3-6 months for my car. But I am attached because they said switch your color and get it in 7 day's. Thats my problem right now. I just want an honest answer from them which NO ONE gets from Tesla right now.

You obviously have issues waiting considering you literally ordered another car, threw away $100 since at least that part isn't refundable. There are also at least 2-3 other threads regarding California deliveries with a lot of information if you actually read them. It seems that they were made in batches and sent out in some kind of order based on configuration from there. Relax and see that everyone is in the same boat regarding communication and frustrations, your case isn't special.