TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

California financing 2.19% 72 months

Discussion in 'California' started by jelly, Jul 3, 2019.

1. jelly

jelly Member

Yes that's correct.

Depends on the amount/percentage you finance whether GAP can be skipped.

2. patbaker82

patbaker82 Member

My gap comes with new vehicle replacement. Yes you’re correct.

3. happyevil

happyevil Member

Apologies for my ignorance. How exactly do I do this? Can it be any California PTA or does it have to be one near Fresno? I am from socal and looking to apply for a loan here.

4. patbaker82

patbaker82 Member

I live in San Diego and was able to apply. You just call and they will process an application for you. You basically mail them a check for 20 bucks, 10 of which will goto the PTA (they handle the distribution) and the other 10 is for establishing an account. They will send you membership application in the mail to complete everything. They were amazing to work with.

5. happyevil

happyevil Member

thanks for the quick reply and information!
    seems like how long did it take for the entire process from applying, to being ready to accept delivery? days? weeks?

6. jelly

jelly Member

Takes about a week from phone call. They have to send you a physical application and you have to send that back. After that point it's a matter of hours.