Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California HOV Sticker Photos.....Show your placement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CA has used white, yellow, and green HOV sticker colors already. I wonder what color they'll use next in 2021. Maybe blue, gray, black, or pink?

There's only so many colors left from the rainbow spectrum to choose from, unless they use a different shade of a previous color (like burgundy or lime green)

Like some have mentioned, I used magnet sheet and only put them on when I need to use HOV lane:

Attachments

• F045E8F9-9F78-4030-B8E4-F39E82CF625C.jpeg
    F045E8F9-9F78-4030-B8E4-F39E82CF625C.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 962
So I've read the California dmv site re: these stickers and i'm more confused than ever. Unable to find an answer....... I use these in HOV lanes in CA. Got dat. Do I pay for toll? Do I need a FASTRAK? What/when/how do I use these? Never owned a car before..... Bill

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Isn't the front plastic? Will it work on all four sides?

The bottom are, but these work:
CA HOV Stickers
CA HOV Stickers

So I've read the California dmv site re: these stickers and i'm more confused than ever. Unable to find an answer....... I use these in HOV lanes in CA. Got dat. Do I pay for toll? Do I need a FASTRAK? What/when/how do I use these? Never owned a car before..... Bill

The decals are good on HOV marked lanes. Some roads require Fast Track transponder/sticker, in addition to your HOV CAV decal. See this for example:
FasTrak

I will put them only on the rear trunk and quarter panels and skip the front as I guess that the cops would catch us from the back, sides, like the photo @Fotcher or @derekmw posts show.
Good tradeoff for me as I have only a few HOV lanes where I live so the ugliness/HOV RoI is different.

Yeah, that was my thinking too. For the occasions that I use it, the view will mostly be from behind if a cop wants to check while I'm driving by.