Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California HOV Sticker Photos.....Show your placement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to decide which sticker location looks best (least worst). I'd love it if you would share your choice so I can see which locations I'd be willing to put it on mine. Please upload a few different angles of your car if possible.

I'm personally NOT going to follow the DMV suggested locations and I'm also (probably) only going to use a single sticker. I'm not sure if that will be the big or small one yet, it depends on how this thread goes.

Here's Joe's suggestion from OCDetailing. It's not a great photo and doesn't really help "see it" since he's in the way.

sticker.jpg

I'm trying to decide which sticker location looks best (least worst). I'd love it if you would share your choice so I can see which locations I'd be willing to put it on mine. Please upload a few different angles of your car if possible.

I'm personally NOT going to follow the DMV suggested locations and I'm also (probably) only going to use a single sticker. I'm not sure if that will be the big or small one yet, it depends on how this thread goes.

Here's Joe's suggestion from OCDetailing. It's not a great photo and doesn't really help "see it" since he's in the way.

sticker.jpg

don't have my carpool stickers yet but the video of this shows it better

Reactions: tren01t and liuping
I may go for putting one on the lower back right, and playing dumb about the other locations if needed.

I want to see if CA, in a miracle, gets smarts and puts them on the license when next year's new program starts.

I probably will get the RPM Tesla cutouts.

Still haven't had the time to put up my sides yet but I feel OCD's recommended placement a bit too low, and his recommended rear too far right. I would rather go with something a little higher and line up the edge of the sticker with the outline of the tire like so:

View attachment 303311

As for front and back, I replied with some pics in the other thread.

fronthov-jpg.301193

rearhov-jpg.301194
My thinking may be wrong, but I figure 1 sticker, even low, will suffice. I am trying to find the best corner spot so one sticker works reasonably well for both side and back viewing. Keep the pictures coming!

I've had just the one in the right rear quarter window for over 5 years now. I got pulled over for the first time a couple weeks ago and was let go with a warning. I've probably been passed by other cops in the carpool lane 5-10 times over the years without ever being stopped.

IMG_3687.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DUBM3 and GuyDude