Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat as many of you. Ordered on Feb 25 and had the delivery estimate disappear.

If it's any consolation, this is very similar to what happened when I ordered our Model 3. We ordered at the beginning of Q4 and basically were given very little indication of when we would get the car until the last few days of the quarter, then it was a whirlwind of activity to get the car. I suspect we will all get our Model Ys in the last few days of March. I don't expect much communication from Tesla between now and the last week of March.

Reactions: Jemblue7my
Ugh. Was supposed to take delivery of my car tomorrow (3/13), but just received a call from the Delivery Center saying that my car is there but they need to reschedule to next weekend (3/20) since there are some "pre-delivery preparations needed to get the vehicle ready" :rolleyes:

Makes me think there's a fair amount of damage or issues with my car and they need a week to sort it out. Oh well, if I have to end up rejecting it then so be it. Not really in any hurry to get it, but it would be nice to have it so I can play around with it.

Ugh. Was supposed to take delivery of my car tomorrow (3/13), but just received a call from the Delivery Center saying that my car is there but they need to reschedule to next weekend (3/20) since there are some "pre-delivery preparations needed to get the vehicle ready" :rolleyes:

Makes me think there's a fair amount of damage or issues with my car and they need a week to sort it out. Oh well, if I have to end up rejecting it then so be it. Not really in any hurry to get it, but it would be nice to have it so I can play around with it.
Interesting, wondering again if the fire at the factory has anything to do with this? Or there is some other delay in part assembly or delivery?

Funny thing is I was back and forth on when to order my MYLR as my Kia Lease ends 05/06. Feel good about my timing even if things delay end of March into April and I got my order in before they hiked the price back up on the Model Y

Interesting, wondering again if the fire at the factory has anything to do with this? Or there is some other delay in part assembly or delivery?

The factory fire wouldn't have delayed my delivery since my car is already at the Delivery Center in Buena Park - I just spoke to somebody there and confirmed this.

I saw somebody else get a similar message from Buena Park also where there are no badges on their car so it can't be released yet.... I'm hoping maybe mine is just as simple, rather than having to get body panels fixed or repainted.

My account does say delivery is set for next Saturday 3/20, but the rep at the Delivery Center said that's just an estimate and most likely it'll get delivered to me during the middle of the week. I don't really care when since they're doing a home delivery, so that'll make things easier with working around my work schedule.

New to this forum, and new to the Tesla community!

Ordered on 03/05
-Solid Black
-Black Interior
-Induction Wheels
-No Tow Hitch
-No FSD

As of this morning, delivery estimate of 03/14 to 03/27. No VIN...Greater improvement from yesterday which said 2 to 5 weeks from order date. The everyday change is a roller coaster of emotions for sure!

Nice to meet you all!

Reactions: DoubleR24
New to this forum, and new to the Tesla community!

Ordered on 03/05
-Solid Black
-Black Interior
-Induction Wheels
-No Tow Hitch
-No FSD

As of this morning, delivery estimate of 03/14 to 03/27. No VIN...Greater improvement from yesterday which said 2 to 5 weeks from order date. The everyday change is a roller coaster of emotions for sure!

Nice to meet you all!
I ordered the exact same setup one day before you! Date moved now to 03/15 to 03/27, patiently waiting!

Delivery Today! No issues, perfect car!

Attachments

• CFC0DDD9-F494-426D-A5AD-9325E4CCA5D4.jpeg
    CFC0DDD9-F494-426D-A5AD-9325E4CCA5D4.jpeg
    706.5 KB · Views: 59