TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

California: Recommended installer - SF Bay Area?

Discussion in 'California' started by nickt, Jan 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. nickt

nickt Member

Hi all, I bought all the parts to install a front camera in my P85 and I can't seem to find time to do the install myself.

Can anyone recommend a decent installer in the San Francisco Bay Area who they've worked with, who might be able to do this for a reasonable price? (even better if they're on the peninsula). Thanks a lot.

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Moderator note: Moved thread out of Model S forum into appropriate regional forum.

3. Joseph Torbati

Joseph Torbati Local Vendor - NorCal

Hi Nickt, I own OCDetail and I've worked on over 400 Tesla's. I usually just do Xpel installs, paint corrections, tint, and protective coatings(Cquartz Finest, Opti Coat pro, Gtech). How ever I share space with Walnut Creek Customs who has done many of these installs for my customers. If you would like more info feel free to drop me a PM and I can get you in contact with Dan(owner of Walnut Creek Customs) to get your camera put in!

4. Shakattk

Shakattk New Member

Installer in San Francisco?

Anyone know an installer in San francisco?

5. rcc

rcc Model S 85KW, VIN #2236

Ditto San Jose area? I'm in the South Bay and Walnut Creek is a long way to go for a camera install.