Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My husband (white sticker on our 2017 MS) applied for his red renewal sticker as soon as we received the white to red sticker pre-filled form. Completed it and mailed in with check mid-October. Check hasn't been cashed yet. Has anyone who was renewing from white to red received their stickers yet?

My husband (white sticker on our 2017 MS) applied for his red renewal sticker as soon as we received the white to red sticker pre-filled form. Completed it and mailed in with check mid-October. Check hasn't been cashed yet. Has anyone who was renewing from white to red received their stickers yet?

Mine was just cashed. I sent it in around the same time also.

Did you put them over your white stickers or remove the white stickers first?

My white stickers were put on top of 3M clear bra, so I will remove them first.. should be easy I hope. Then I will put the red ones on clear bra too before sticking them on. I have not done any of those yet.... white one still good this year... probably will wait until end of Dec.

Okay so I replaced them last weekend. The white stickers were so easy to peel off with the 3M clear bra under. I put all 4 red ones on clear bra and stick them on. So the car is ready to go for another 3 years.

...or if you waited until 1/1/2019 to apply, you could maybe think of what new Tesla to order at the end of 2022...you missed the extra year by applying 2 months early.
I already enjoyed two years of HOV access with the white stickers. The red stickers add 3 years for a total of 5 years of HOV access for the old 2017 Model S. The DMV sent letters to those who had the white stickers. The 2012 MS got a letter that access was ending. The 2017 MS got the letter with the form already filled out and the request to send in the $22 for the red stickers.

I received a notification concerning applying for the red decal. I mailed them a check on10/21/18. They cashed it on 11/21/18. Now it is 12/29, but no stickers. Have others experienced long delays in getting the decal? Their (ARB) website says processing is normally 30 days.

I received a notification concerning applying for the red decal. I mailed them a check on10/21/18. They cashed it on 11/21/18. Now it is 12/29, but no stickers. Have others experienced long delays in getting the decal? Their (ARB) website says processing is normally 30 days.

Similar boat, my check was mailed about a week after yours. Called the special processing unit and was told I'd receive a follow up about 9 days ago (it never happened), when I called back and politely asked for someone to please help me get this resolved I was hung up on.

After the check is cashed, normally the stickers come pretty quickly after that. Do you have USPS Informed digest enabled to make sure they didn't get lost in the mail? I would definitely keep calling back until you can get ahold of someone that can give you an answer.