Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California / SF Bay Area: Detailer recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've tried washing the car myself and despite my best efforts, I get the feeling I just cannot clean the paint as well as a professional detailer.

Can anyone in the SF Bay Area recommend a detailer that will do a good deep clean with a clay bar? Perhaps apply a coat of finish after along with glass treatment with rain-ex.

Thanks.

Mod Note: I've updated the title from "Detailer Recommendations" to reflect the region. Please remember that thread titles show up in the general feed and it's helpful to other members to put a little more information in the title.

Thanks guys!

Joe at Orinda Auto Detail did my multi-coat red. Full detail/paint perfection and OptiCoat Pro. Dismounted the rims to do all the sides. OptiCoat on the glass and plastic too. Can't recommend him highly enough. Don't just do a wash/clay/polish/wax--the TM paint is really soft and needs real protection. Please search these forums and also use volkerize.com to search the TM site for lots of info.