TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

California Tax Rebate

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by frank69, Aug 20, 2018.

1. frank69

frank69 Member

There was thread here before about the procedures and FAQ in regards to getting your California Tax rebate quicker after and before the purchase. Where is it? Or does anyone have any info on this.

2. PLUGZIN

PLUGZIN Member

Here's the link that has all the explanation plus the online form to fill out to reserve your rebate; and then after delivery to upload the purchase documents, registration, etc. Between submitting the purchase documents; waiting for their review and approval; and then after approval waiting for the check to be cut takes several months.

Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

3. bobby721

bobby721 Member

Pre-approval only available to San Diego County residents from what I see.

• Informative x 1
  4. PLUGZIN

PLUGZIN Member

Interesting about pre-approval only for SD County residents. I'm in SD County so when it let me pre-approve I assumed it was the same for anyone in state.