Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vin in source this morning and option to pay off balance, but no contact yet or vin on main page. 10/26 white/white SR+ in San Jose. Fingers crossed! I’ll call them today and find out what’s going on

Great news and congrats. Same location and color here, but LR AWD. Still waiting for my VIN. Tesla did decide to mess with me by putting 5YJ in a section called "ReferrerToken". I thought I had my VIN for a second.

• Funny
Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Great news and congrats. Same location and color here, but LR AWD. Still waiting for my VIN. Tesla did decide to mess with me by putting 5YJ in a section called "ReferrerToken". I thought I had my VIN for a second.

San Jose, 10/12, LR AWD White/White 19" FSD... And still no VIN in source. Looking forward to being off work next week so I'll have even more time to refresh the page! :D

Well, I just got a call from my SA saying "It doesn't look like you'll be getting your car this year...if you don't get it by December 31st, it might be a while, do you want a red one or a black one?" (I ordered a white Stealth.) She sent me a red Stealth that has 180 miles on it...(not sure if this is a returned car or why it would have this amount of miles...)

So now I'm trying to decide if I want to spend $2,500 more...

Well, I just got a call from my SA saying "It doesn't look like you'll be getting your car this year...if you don't get it by December 31st, it might be a while, do you want a red one or a black one?" (I ordered a white Stealth.) She sent me a red Stealth that has 180 miles on it...(not sure if this is a returned car or why it would have this amount of miles...)

When did you place your order ?!

When I wanted a car, I called "showroom" at Topanga/Canoga Park. Spoke with rep. and when I told her I wanted a Performance w/all options, they had some choices ready to go, In fact I had to push back delivery by a few days because everything happened so fast.
That's totally how I felt when I ordered my stealth...it seemed like everything was happening VERY fast (they even told me "get insurance on it, you'll have it in 2 days), then literally nothing happened for weeks...

San Jose, 10/12, LR AWD White/White 19" FSD... And still no VIN in source. Looking forward to being off work next week so I'll have even more time to refresh the page! :D

Oh man, I'm right there with you. I ordered the same config except no FSD on 10/30 from San Jose. Did you get the delivery text to expect another text yet?

I'm wondering when folks with LR AWD white on white will start to get their orders.

Hmmm, I just went back on to a screen shot I took on Dec 4 (two days after you ordered) and the web site still made the statement orders placed would be delivered by Dec 31.
Of course we have seen a few posters lawyer up and make the statement that this isn't a "guarantee". Then why the hell does it look like it????
upload_2019-12-20_9-50-23.png

Hmmm, I just went back on to a screen shot I took on Dec 4 (two days after you ordered) and the web site still made the statement orders placed would be delivered by Dec 31.
Of course we have seen a few posters lawyer up and make the statement that this isn't a "guarantee". Then why the hell does it look like it????
View attachment 490653

My buddy called Telsa yesterday and the DA advised him to order a car with a 70% chance of getting it this year
I could not believe it .

View attachment 490653
I seriously doubt this is the case, BUUUUT -- I wonder if she called to scare me into switching to a more expensive car with the threat of me having to wait a much longer time. I'm sure they know people are starting to get antsy...

Reactions: AZjohnInCA