Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received the 'Follow up contact 24-48 hours before your delivery date"?

I theoretically am getting my car tomorrow at Noon, but have not heard any updated.

Emailed my SA on Tues(12/24) telling him that while my Thurs appointment is fine, I was also home and available Xmas eve. He said my car was being built..and that it should make it in time for the delivery.... Here is to hoping.

Fingers and TOES are crossed.

Nice to hear everyone getting their delivery confirmations. I predict that every Model 3 buyer who placed their order prior to December 8th will get a confirmation for a December delivery. The same thing happened last year with all of this last minute drama but everyone got their cars and there were still plenty left in inventory to buy. I was negotiating to buy an inventory car on New Year’s Eve at 8pm and they were willing to do the deal, although I ultimately ended up passing and waiting until March to buy one.

LOL me tooooooo what I miss!!
neverknow.gif

Has anyone received the 'Follow up contact 24-48 hours before your delivery date"?

I theoretically am getting my car tomorrow at Noon, but have not heard any updated.

Emailed my SA on Tues(12/24) telling him that while my Thurs appointment is fine, I was also home and available Xmas eve. He said my car was being built..and that it should make it in time for the delivery.... Here is to hoping.

Yes they called me yesterday for a 12/26 delivery - she just asked about my final payment, let me know the person who will be delivering my car will call me before they depart to my house.

Though this is Tesla we are talking about - so I wouldn't draw any conclusions from that - consistency in customer service doesn't seem to be one of their stengths.

Reactions: ZappCatt

My delivery center called me on Tuesday just to confirm all my information was correct for my Thursday delivery. They also pinged my car and said it was on a truck south of San Francisco. I’m super excited for tomorrow, we will see how much sleep I get tonight.

I theoretically am getting my car tomorrow at Noon, but have not heard any updates.

Hmmmm sometime after I "finalized my lease agreement" last night, 12/25, my account went from showing a: 12/26 12pm delivery date.
to
Estimated 4-6 weeks from order placed

YAY TESLA! :-(
Grrrrrr

Last edited:
Reactions: goletaspring