Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
020B196C-0F90-496B-8F27-A834E485485F.jpeg
7283EBFA-02DA-4EBA-A18B-2221C716B5DC.jpeg
Just a lot full of cars waiting for their owners.

If a lot of people were originally told to be there at 8pm - then in 4 hours or so it will be outrageous!
Yup! If you got a text that it’s going to be today you should just come. The check-in line was very fast and deceiving... they then direct you around the corner... line now is estimated to be 200 now... then there’s a wait area inside the show room

Also no sign of Elon. I do see some kids holding mini red model s cars... not sure if it’s reserved for model S buyers or if it’s swag they’re giving out.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Maybe that’s why they changed things up and said they'd text people when to come. I suspect people will have a longer wait if everyone decides to come down whenever they want and many of their cars aren’t ready for them yet. Longer lines and people there too early clogging the lines. Really not an ideal situation. Once the temps drop hope people come dressed for the outdoors.

Lol I’m not even sure what I’m doing anymore

You're buying a car for a sh1tload of money - and at least they're not asking you to build it yourself!:D

From the pictures and stories, it all seems a bit like a game show - or perhaps a dating reality show!:cool:

I just hope that Musk doesn't show up and start throwing steel balls at peoples brand new Model 3's. "Oops! Thought these were Cybertrucks?!"