Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone picking up from the Fremont factory get a text?
Nothing over here other then the 3-7 week from order order date in my Tesla acct.
I'm picking up at the Fremont factory.
Ordered 8/23 MSM Performance. No FSD, no hitch.
Got the 9-13 day text.
I got the text and my account is still officially Fremont, but now has an open request to transfer to Dublin since I was going to be forced to take home delivery instead.

So no text for me today, no text since last Wednesday that said 1-2 weeks. Beginning to give up all hope.

Then I looked in my account and saw my MVPA! Finally. VIN is 50xxx. LR AWD/MSM/Black/19”/no tow/no FSD

No pick up scheduled yet, but will be picking up at Costa Mesa soon hopefully.

Reactions: nyghthawk
Did anyone picking up from the Fremont factory get a text?

Nothing over here other then the 3-7 week from order order date in my Tesla acct.

Yes, I am picking up from Fremont and got the text:
"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 7 - 13 days from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment."

Ordered 8/8 LR/White/Black/No Tow, I'm in Albany, CA

Reactions: knikak
Yes, I am picking up from Fremont and got the text:
"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 7 - 13 days from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment."

Ordered 8/8 LR/White/Black/No Tow, I'm in Albany, CA
Ordered the same day. My only theory is I’m out in the woods with no cell service. Maybe the text was lost to the ether...WiFi calling doesn’t always work.

No text. Check the page like I did every day for multiple times :p and finally something different today. :eek:
I have ordered my MY, white, black interior, 19”, with FSD on August 3. No VIN no delivery date !!
I got the text and my account is still officially Fremont, but now has an open request to transfer to Dublin since I was going to be forced to take home delivery instead.
I’m picking up in Fremont, got a 7-13 days text today. I ordered mine on 8/3, base version + FSD. No VIN

FINALLY, Received Call around 5:00pm earlier today from my service advisor that I have a VIN fresh out the Factory. Had me aware that I should be receiving a text tomorrow. He did mention that They can only hold the car for 3 days, or else they are going to release my VIN, he rest assured that I’ll be matched with another VIN in case I wasn’t able to pick up. Could pick as soon as Monday. Location pick up is Santa Barbara California!! I ordered 7/12, Solid Black-White Interior-Performance Upgrade.

FINALLY, Received Call around 5:00pm earlier today from my service advisor that I have a VIN fresh out the Factory. Had me aware that I should be receiving a text tomorrow. He did mention that They can only hold the car for 3 days, or else they are going to release my VIN, he rest assured that I’ll be matched with another VIN in case I wasn’t able to pick up. Could pick as soon as Monday. Location pick up is Santa Barbara California!! I ordered 7/12, Solid Black-White Interior-Performance Upgrade.

Well this makes me feel good. We have similarish build and order dates (7/26 here). We are a lot closer to Fremont, so they might be starting further out on zip codes and then moving closer to the factory. I'm closer to the Burbank pickup (it's what was on my account at one point), so I'm curious to see what our pickup location will be.

me too!