Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update is that instead of the blank dash on estimated delivery in account it now says 3-7 weeks from order date. Now who knows if that is because i called to check yesterday or what. But for what it’s worth it’s been 4.5 weeks

A7860F3A-6B7C-4422-BF0F-80E233BFB3DB.jpeg

Bay Area,
8/23 order, White on 20”, Black interior, LR, no tow, no FSD.

Sent a text to them today asking for any update and they said no VIN yet...ordered a set of mats today so maybe this was a good Oman lol

My account was updated just this evening from saying nothing after delivery to this:

Attachments

• 179DEB53-F5B3-420C-8963-D08BAE2C2910.jpeg
    179DEB53-F5B3-420C-8963-D08BAE2C2910.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 63
Just got this on my order page.

Estimated Delivery: 3 - 7 weeks from order placed date

Order placed 8/8 which would put delivery by 9/26 at the latest.

Finally some sort of movement....

I don’t think this is any ‘movement’. It seems to me it’s a big fix or site update that just puts there what the estimate was at the time of order or any revision to that estimate due to missing the original estimate

I don’t think this is any ‘movement’. It seems to me it’s a big fix or site update that just puts there what the estimate was at the time of order or any revision to that estimate due to missing the original estimate
I think once you get past a certain point in the process they remove it. I haven't had the Estimated Delivery section on my order since I turned down delivery in June. It disappeared from my account a few weeks before expected delivery and never returned.

Bay Area,
8/23 order, White on 20”, Black interior, LR, no tow, no FSD.

Sent a text to them today asking for any update and they said no VIN yet...ordered a set of mats today so maybe this was a good Oman lol

My account was updated just this evening from saying nothing after delivery to this:

Im In Roseville near Sacramento Ordered mine 8/6 MSM/White/20”/Tow/No FSD and mine says 4-8weeks from order date so im on week 5 latest date would be 10/1 hoping in cones sooner than that though .

Have all my accessories too just no car yet hahaha!