Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 weeks from order placed date

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

I ordered on 8/26
Delivery location will be Costa Mesa

Day 40ish

Got a call from my TA the other day.

Offered me floor/demo Y MSM/W/19" with 4k miles or DBM/W/20" both for 2k off list price. They are at the Rocklin Tesla.

Declined due to having a kid and two dogs the white interior will be a struggle. He said I would have the car I ordered car within the next two weeks.

Yet I'm still seeing people out east who ordered 2 weeks ago matching my exact order the last two days....

Day 40ish

Got a call from my TA the other day.

Offered me floor/demo Y MSM/W/19" with 4k miles or DBM/W/20" both for 2k off list price. They are at the Rocklin Tesla.

Declined due to having a kid and two dogs the white interior will be a struggle. He said I would have the car I ordered car within the next two weeks.

Yet I'm still seeing people out east who ordered 2 weeks ago matching my exact order the last two days....

Same here in Missouri. It’s maddening. I asked about the demo at my local store and the advisor told me to pass on it. To much damage and not enough of a discount.

Ordered 7/25/20 From Bay Area ca. 5-9 week wait.

MY LR AWD white with blk seats. Plus tow.

received txt following wk from ordered date, 3-5 week

2 week ago, received txt 1-2 week. This coming Wednesday will be the full 2 weeks. Or 8 weeks from ordered date.

no complaint here. It is what it is. We all kinda know what we getting. Waiting gm, QC issues, not so great communication and service, and end of the quarters CA delivery timeframe. kinda glad I’m still waiting. Maybe getting a better built car and waiting after battery day news.

im sure we will be getting a call soon or by end of the month. Tesla wants that 3Q numbers!

Seems like some CA ppl who ordered Performace started to get their VINs... so hopefully next week there will be massive CA VIN assignments

Are they? Not according to spreadsheets at least
1DC12D2F-654A-4ABB-8F1B-B26FA779E587.jpeg

This is absolutely going to happen especially in Bay Area as they are no longer doing factory pickups just home delivery. So you basically pushed to accept delivery before checking car.

Delivering cars in California? What you talking about?

I’m picking up at the factory or factory adjacent. I wish they would deliver my car and I could avoid a two hour drive and paying for a rental car to get up there. There is a Tesla service center 20 mins from my house and I have drive all the way to Fremont.

Delivering cars in California? What you talking about?

I’m picking up at the factory or factory adjacent. I wish they would deliver my car and I could avoid a two hour drive and paying for a rental car to get up there. There is a Tesla service center 20 mins from my house and I have drive all the way to Fremont.
Considering I'm 439 miles from the factory, yes I hope they deliver to my SC 5 miles away haha

• Funny
Reactions: Sundiego26