Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m starting to think PUP cars are being built last. I ordered a Black w/white interior PUP and got the 9-13 day text yesterday too. Delivery to Palm Springs. No Vin or delivery date. SA said that’s when they are expecting all there delivery’s to come in.

I am HOPING my delivery day comes either Monday-Thursday this week (which would be ABOUT 4-8 days of my 3-9 they texted me. I am afraid they will make my delivery day Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday of the FOLLOWING week, all of which would NEVER be able to make due to work each day......::crosses fingers::

I am HOPING my delivery day comes either Monday-Thursday this week (which would be ABOUT 4-8 days of my 3-9 they texted me. I am afraid they will make my delivery day Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday of the FOLLOWING week, all of which would NEVER be able to make due to work each day......::crosses fingers::

I wish they did better about scheduling Deliveries since people do have to work to pay for these cars lol. I got a 4-11 days text yesterday hoping for Tues-Friday Delivey since I work 16hrs on Monday then Fri-Sunday

Just hang in there :) I totally feel you. Ordered 7/26 and added PUP 8/12 and still nothing at all. I have a feeling we are all going to get updates in the next few days.

Just got a VIN 53xxx, Burbank Pickup this weekend!!!!!

Also as a note the Tesla Vin finder chrome extension is a good app and the developer send me the code to review and it looks good. He is going to open source it at some point in the near future.

I spoke with my TA yesterday. Just missed switching over to black/black/20" that someone couldn't take.

Basically he said the factory is pumping out cars for Fremont delivery, but he has no idea on timeline on my car being built. He said it could be one week or two.