Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 10/19 at Rocklin, CA.

Right next to you on the spreadsheet! Ordered 10/19 as well, no VIN yet. LR white/white 19" no FSD. Is the delivery scheduled on the website or did someone contact you?

I actually had to pre-ordered from back in the day but didn't actually do the documentation until 10/19. Not sure if that made a difference. I have FSD and it was a text message for me to schedule the delivery through the website.

My Y (71*** VIN) birthday was last Sunday 11/08 and I picked it up 4 days later at the factory on 11/12 but I don't seem to have it. o_O

How do you find out the birthday? My information just says the manufacture date is 11/20. I received my vin 11/11. I heard the vin is assigned right before the car is built but I don’t know how true this is.

I'm in socal, ordered 11/5, and sold to expect mid December as well

same here, @Bombadgen and @MDLYNOT333 , did you complete the credit application with Tesla already our wait couple more weeks? In case you are financing. I am debating whether I should complete it as I am told the VIN will be available like second part week of December, and SA said completing it will help getting VIN sooner.

same here, @Bombadgen and @MDLYNOT333 , did you complete the credit application with Tesla already our wait couple more weeks? In case you are financing. I am debating whether I should complete it as I am told the VIN will be available like second part week of December, and SA said completing it will help getting VIN sooner.
Yeah I completed everything on 11/5, since that edison rebate is time sensitive. Hoping by mid December is a good estimate

All these CA deliveries are making me anxious. I want mine now! :mad::p

But please let us know the quality of yours after your delivery. :)

Took delivery Sat., 11-14-20. Just a few small issues.

- the two driver's side doors would only close if slammed forcefully. They corrected this issue at the delivery center that day.

- small paint blemish on the right front bumper at the joint with the right front quarter panel.

- door fitment between doors and lower trim piece.

I've scheduled a service visit to address the last two issues and to install the automatic garage door opener.

• Helpful
Reactions: sleepies