Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we can safely say that the new dates are meaningless. My date was just updated to 12/4 - 12/4 (today). No sign or hope for a VIN yet. Crickets from my SA as well.

Yeah I noticed my delivery window shifting as well. As mentioned before, my window was December 2nd to December 12th and as of today, December 4th, the new delivery window is December 4th to 12th.

I guess in all due fairness it's an "estimated" window so we shouldn't hold our breath but man is the wait painful! :D

Yeah I noticed my delivery window shifting as well. As mentioned before, my window was December 2nd to December 12th and as of today, December 4th, the new delivery window is December 4th to 12th.

I guess in all due fairness it's an "estimated" window so we shouldn't hold our breath but man is the wait painful! :D

Haha ... sounds like you will see the new estimate of Dec 5 to Dec 12 tomorrow, so on and so forth until Dec 12, then you get a new estimate. :D Really hope for you this is not the case though.

Haha ... sounds like you will see the new estimate of Dec 5 to Dec 12 tomorrow, so on and so forth until Dec 12, then you get a new estimate. :D Really hope for you this is not the case though.
Yeah to be honest I'm not expecting something on the early end of the "window"

With the year and and holidays coming up I would imagine there are a ton of issues they need to work out. Tesla maybe working hard but that doesn't equate to their T1, T2, T3 (and beyond) suppliers. Patience is key :)

Guys sad news... Estimated delivery window is gone.

• Informative
Reactions: g0bears
Trust me, don't hold your breath on constantly checking the manage page. I did that and it didn't help one bit. Its almost like once you forget about it, the VIN will come. Once I told myself not to obsess over it and even spent a couple days not checking the page, I happened to do it one morning and there it was.

Trust me, don't hold your breath on constantly checking the manage page. I did that and it didn't help one bit. Its almost like once you forget about it, the VIN will come. Once I told myself not to obsess over it and even spent a couple days not checking the page, I happened to do it one morning and there it was.

Someone on another thread did an analysis of the data and is predicting a delivery date of 12/13 based on my order. Worth checking out. As you stated I'm going to stop obsessing until that date arrives and let it run its course.

Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

Reactions: marines310
I don't have an estimated delivery window in my account.

Since my SA is not able to give me a straight answer, I contacted Tesla directly with my RN# and they told me my car is expected to be delivered on the last week of December, or 1st week of Jan. I ordered 9/11, LA AWD.

Based on this, my speculation is that they're not putting a delivery window to the account until it's at least 1-2 weeks from delivery date.

I don't have an estimated delivery window in my account.

Since my SA is not able to give me a straight answer, I contacted Tesla directly with my RN# and they told me my car is expected to be delivered on the last week of December, or 1st week of Jan. I ordered 9/11, LA AWD.

Based on this, my speculation is that they're not putting a delivery window to the account until it's at least 1-2 weeks from delivery date.
SA’s are not helpful IMO unfortunately

Yup same here. Vin 81xxx. What time were you there? I came a little earlier than my appointment and they opened it and was able to go through the checklist without being rushed. But the line got a little long towards the end.

Got there around 245 and they didn’t bother us until a overzealous worker comes over and says all the quality issues from before have been addressed haha

I live right next to the Marina Del Rey delivery center and I walk past it almost every day. They just got a big shipment in, mostly of model X and S but I saw about 6 model 3s they were getting ready for delivery, no Ys. Anyway the place has been pretty empty since November, so I’m a little more hopeful that they are starting End of Quarter deliveries soon. My account still says expect delivery between the 13th and 31st.

Reactions: Krock65
I ordered in January. Got a call in late June asking if I was ready to buy that day. I was tied up, so... Still waiting.

I find no delivery estimate. Manage page has Overview, Next Steps, Completed Steps. Where are you-all seeing delivery estimate?

Sorry for asking something everyone here knows.

SW