Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just for VIN assigned - 89XXX (last 5 characters)

Ordered LR AWD MSM, Black, Induction, No hitch ordered on 09/26.

Estimated Delivery: December 09 - December 12.

My account page says "Please submit a secure payment for your Tesla directly from your checking or savings account. We do not accept credit card payments." However I got a loan approved, how do I share loan details to Tesla?
Just let your advisor know.

Reactions: Krock65
Yesterday my time frame was 12/8-12/25 but nothing else and still no VIN#. Today just says the same except for today's day at 12/9- 12/25. i have a feeling its gonna change daily until the day it actually arrives. I ordered mine on 11/1 LR White BLK int. No Tow pretty basic setup.

East Bay, LR AWD/Red/White/20"/Tow/FSD. Ordered on 10/14. Just got a VIN number - 87xxx. Estimated delivery shifted from 12/10 - 12/31 to 12/10 - 12/13.

Very nice. Giving me hopes that I'll get mine soon :)

Ditto! Mine is a LR AWD/White/White/19"/No Tow/FSD ordered on 10/17. Each time the new VINs that get closer to my order date is comforting haha

I don't have an estimated delivery window in my account.

Since my SA is not able to give me a straight answer, I contacted Tesla directly with my RN# and they told me my car is expected to be delivered on the last week of December, or 1st week of Jan. I ordered 9/11, LA AWD.

Based on this, my speculation is that they're not putting a delivery window to the account until it's at least 1-2 weeks from delivery date.

Another week has passed by and nothing new on my account. I called my SA again and now he's saying that Fremont factory is backed up for Model 3/Y's and all deliveries are delayed. The new estimated delivery date range for Bay Area is now end of Dec - mid January.

This doesn't make sense at all to me, as there's plenty of Bay Area folks here who have taken delivery recently, or are about to delivery soon. Something doesn't add up. I mentioned that I shouldn't I be given priority since I ordered earlier, in September and I see people online who ordered just a week or two ago having VINs/taking delivery? Unfortunately he said it doesn't work that way. Even if the online profile is fully completed, its "up to the Tesla algorithm".

Another week has passed by and nothing new on my account. I called my SA again and now he's saying that Fremont factory is backed up for Model 3/Y's and all deliveries are delayed. The new estimated delivery date range for Bay Area is now end of Dec - mid January.

This doesn't make sense at all to me, as there's plenty of Bay Area folks here who have taken delivery recently, or are about to delivery soon. Something doesn't add up. I mentioned that I shouldn't I be given priority since I ordered earlier, in September and I see people online who ordered just a week or two ago having VINs/taking delivery? Unfortunately he said it doesn't work that way. Even if the online profile is fully completed, its "up to the Tesla algorithm".
Do you have an estimated delivery date on your profile? Mine shows 12/10-12/25. My SA informed me that it would be within that timeframe and should expect VIN soon. Idk what to believe.