Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to those who are receiving their vehicles! Can anyone who has recently taken delivery check their headlights to see if MY’s are being delivered with the updated headlights. M3’s are beginning to be delivered with them, and I’m curious if the MY’s have stared receiving the updated headlights as well. I've included a close up photo of the updated headlights on a M3 for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 59
Just picked up my Y. Found very few issues (a panel that isn't perfectly flush and a couple of scratches that are almost unnoticeable). So few that had I not spent so much time on Tesla forums I never would've noticed. 87xxx LR white with black and tow hitch. Happy camper!

plus, I got the 7 seater! (See picture)
Just picked up my Y. Found very few issues (a panel that isn't perfectly flush and a couple of scratches that are almost unnoticeable). So few that had I not spent so much time on Tesla forums I never would've noticed. 87xxx LR white with black and tow hitch. Happy camper!

plus, I got the 7 seater! (See picture)

Felicidades @Mitchoacan

Congrats to those who are receiving their vehicles! Can anyone who has recently taken delivery check their headlights to see if MY’s are being delivered with the updated headlights. M3’s are beginning to be delivered with them, and I’m curious if the MY’s have stared receiving the updated headlights as well. I've included a close up photo of the updated headlights on a M3 for reference.

Picking up in an hour, will report back soon

Reactions: K-Ram
Ordered LR AWD White/White interior 20” induction wheels with FSD on 10/26 and still no VIN! Starting to freak out. I’m in Sacramento and my SC is Rocklin, CA.
Anyone else waiting on a similar build in California?

Close - I'm a LR AWD White/White 19" w/FSD

I ordered on 10/17 and I live in San Francisco.

I'm assuming we're literally like the last ones to get our vehicles due to the proximity to the factory.

I don’t know what the old ones looked like but here is one of the headlights on my 2021 MY picked up 12/12:

Attachments

• 7837946C-A75C-417D-B42B-ADDB05010CF2.jpeg
    7837946C-A75C-417D-B42B-ADDB05010CF2.jpeg
    376.5 KB · Views: 47
Ordered LR AWD White/White interior 20” induction wheels with FSD on 10/26 and still no VIN! Starting to freak out. I’m in Sacramento and my SC is Rocklin, CA.
Anyone else waiting on a similar build in California?

I'm in Sac and ordered from a sales advisor in Rocklin. Originally ordered 9/28 for an inventory "stealth" MYP, but we updated the order on 11/30 to LR AWD MY white w/black interior with tow and no FSD. Still no VIN, though he says we should get it in the next week or so.