Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I picked up my MYP today in Irvine, CA. I never really believed those who said they had a flawless delivery but I have to admit they may have been right. My car VIN 92XXX was nearly flawless, the only issue we found was the rear folding seats didn’t come down so easily. They released, but needed a small nudge to fold all the way down. We didn’t even tell the service folks about it, we can live with that. We feel pretty fortunate to have gotten a great build. Now, the couple next to us was picking up their second MY after rejecting one the previous day. It looked like they MAY be rejecting this car too. It had multiple small issues, enough to be quite frustrating for a car worth $60K. I saw multiple scratches on the paint and other imperfections that showed a lack of attention off the assembly line. So there ARE still many issues with with deliveries right now. I’m not sure if mine being a Performance model had anything to do with it but we were impressed with the quality. So there are good and bad builds coming off the assembly line right now. Good luck all!

I think the ordering algorithm will put your order in front of me :(... will post once I get a VIN, checking every 30 minutes- not healthy..

I decided early on to not bother to continuing checking. It'll just drive me mad. Lol.

Hopefully, if for some reason I don't get the car by next Thursday, they'll still honor the rebate and super charging. That's all I really care about.

Will post when I receive my VIN as well.

Reactions: Mr. James
Hi!! This is my first post!! I have been reading this forum for a long time! We placed our order for M3 blue long range on Monday 12/21, I know it is way late than most of the individuals in this forum, anyone else place an order this week? My delivery date shows Dec.23-Dec31, the Tesla rep told me that if not by end of year then the next date would be sometime in Feb or March! My wives birthday is on December 31st so I am hoping it will come by than but from all the posts I have seen here this seems a wishful thinking! I’m still hoping for the best!

Anyone else just placed an order this week?? Happy Holidays!!!

• Love
Hi!! This is my first post!! I have been reading this forum for a long time! We placed our order for M3 blue long range on Monday 12/21, I know it is way late than most of the individuals in this forum, anyone else place an order this week? My delivery date shows Dec.23-Dec31, the Tesla rep told me that if not by end of year then the next date would be sometime in Feb or March! My wives birthday is on December 31st so I am hoping it will come by than but from all the posts I have seen here this seems a wishful thinking! I’m still hoping for the best!

Anyone else just placed an order this week?? Happy Holidays!!!
You are not going to get much love because you are asking for alot

Ordered LR AWD White/White interior 20” induction wheels with FSD on 10/26 and still no VIN! Starting to freak out. I’m in Sacramento and my SC is Rocklin, CA.
Anyone else waiting on a similar build in California?

I'm also White/White LR AWD in Rocklin SC. Ordered 10/19, still no VIN as well. I'd be curious if anyone has taken delivery from Rocklin since October. I haven't seen any on the spreadsheet either.

Same here. Delivery appointment for Costa Mesa this weekend. Unless my VIN comes before 2pm today, I’ll need to push my delivery appointment to a weekday next week since my credit union is closed over the weekend due to Christmas and I won’t be able to send them a VIN to finalize the loan. We’ll see what happens...

I'm also White/White LR AWD in Rocklin SC. Ordered 10/19, still no VIN as well. I'd be curious if anyone has taken delivery from Rocklin since October. I haven't seen any on the spreadsheet either.

I just checked my account and I got an updated "Estimated Delivery: December 24 - December 31"

But still no VIN.

I'm in Sac, ordered 11/30 through a sales rep at Rocklin SC.