Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Merry Christmas Eve here, too. Yahoo! Got a VIN 93XXX, but no specific delivery date yet. I think I’ll go sit in the Volvo so I’m ready when that comes through. LOL
Blue on white, LR, 20”, FSD, no tow, picking up in Santa Barbara. Some. Day. Soon!

Just got this text from Tesla. MY’s coming in hot!

Attachments

• 3F69B1F9-99D5-4CCE-A686-AA953E8613F7.jpeg
    3F69B1F9-99D5-4CCE-A686-AA953E8613F7.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 53
Just got this text from Rocklin :
Tesla Update - We expect your Model Y to be built in the next 1-2 days! We have tentatively scheduled your delivery appointment for 12/27 at 3:30 PM at the Rocklin Delivery Center.

As a thank you for your scheduling flexibility during this busy holiday season, we are offering 1 year of free Supercharging if you take delivery of your Model Y by 12/31/2020.

We will reach out 24-36 hours prior to this appointment to confirm your availability.

Tesla Update - We expect your Model Y to be built in the next 1-2 days! We have tentatively scheduled your delivery appointment for 12/27 at 3:30 PM at the Rocklin Delivery Center.

As a thank you for your scheduling flexibility during this busy holiday season, we are offering 1 year of free Supercharging if you take delivery of your Model Y by 12/31/2020.

We will reach out 24-36 hours prior to this appointment to confirm your availability.
Same! But still no VIN :(

Received the text as well and have a delivery date set for Sunday! Woohoo!
Question, do I just bring in a certified check? Cashiers check? And is it just made out to Tesla? Id asked my SA but he’s completely nonresponsive

I emailed the Tesla lending email, my bank lender (who is off until Monday), the SC email and the backup email for our bank for what our next steps are since it's a weekend home delivery.

I emailed the Tesla lending email, my bank lender (who is off until Monday), the SC email and the backup email for our bank for what our next steps are since it's a weekend home delivery.
Thanks, I’m paying in full ( no loan) and just noticed where it says they’ll contact me for final payment. Since it’s a holiday weekend I want to get the financials ready ASAP. Do you just bring a check to the delivery or do you make a payment prior?

When was your purchase date?