Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they will have all documents left inside the car, you will sign and FedEx back, that’s what i was told when i asked the SA in Fremont about home delivery yesterday.

How about the final payment? Are we allowed to put the check inside the FedEx envelope? 2am delivery scheduled to me, but the final amount is not accurate in the account. Still waiting for the updated MVAP to sign and confirm the payment amount...

My dad took this photo from Tesla Rocklin. On christmas day....no days off. If you ordered a white 3 or Y it's coming.....
B2228D87-D9CA-403D-8F97-0652C90EA04C.jpeg

Last edited:
Did someone really take delivery at 2AM? This whole end of the year delivery situation reminds me of the end of the semester time in college: you want to submit your final assignment and exam ASAP then move on with life; your course staff also want you to submit ASAP so that they could grade sooner and move on with life. Hustle on both sides & interesting feeling to have after a semester of long haul.