Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caliper Covers for 2020 Model 3 ( 19" Wheels )

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check these out. Share your thoughts.
20200916_165701.jpg
20200916_165713.jpg

I actually had these saved on AliExpress, I have my calipers painted but like most, the rear is starting to chip.

These look pretty big so any enthusiast will know they are fake. I still like it, though.
I agree they are on the big side. I took that photo pretty close. When you see them from a regular distance it gives an aggressive look and they don't take away from the rest of the car. I get a lot of compliments. Get them, you can always return them.

My opinion is that brakes are a vital functional part of staying safe in a car. To turn them in to a jewelry piece and potentially make them unsafe by impeding their ability to stay cool and therefore perform at their best when needed in an emergency situation is, in my opinion, stupid. You want cool looking performance brakes, buy the actual performance brakes.

My opinion is that brakes are a vital functional part of staying safe in a car. To turn them in to a jewelry piece and potentially make them unsafe by impeding their ability to stay cool and therefore perform at their best when needed in an emergency situation is, in my opinion, stupid. You want cool looking performance brakes, buy the actual performance brakes.

I agree, although I doubt it really makes that much of a difference. But regardless, in my opinion, it doesn't make it look nicer, because it's stil obvious that it's a cover. I do think different colored calipers look nice, so if I were to ever want a different color, I would either swap out the performance ones, or powder coat the existing ones.

With that being said though, the stock non-performance ones look good for a standard brake caliper.

A lot of the mods I see on this forum, IMHO, do absolutely nothing performance wise for the car in real-world driving, but are there totally for looks. Some look better than others. I'm even thinking of yanking the rear spoiler off my M3P. Those brake covers, though, are on another level - they remind me of clown shoes.

Reactions: FastGTR
In general, I’m not a fan of caliper covers, but that is definitely one of the better looking ones out there. Not sure where the OP got his/hers, but you can find them all over the place on Aliexpress...

US $259.0 |4Pcs 3D Disc Brake Caliper Cover for tesla mode3 Disc Front and Rear Kit Fit 18 Inches wheel hub refit accessories decorate|Caliper & Parts| - AliExpress

I see that they would work on 18” wheels. I’m considering this if I don’t find someone reliable to do it locally. Powder coat + logo + clear coat.