Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calistoga ranch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a total splurge weekend at Calistoga Ranch for our 10th anniversary. Spent 3 times as much as we've ever spent on a hotel before (which I suppose is similar to what I did buying the Model S). However, great place. Enjoyed it completely.

I picked it because it has EV charging. As a luxury resort near the SF bay area with EV charging (still sadly rare) they are obviously already familiar with Teslas. Driving up to check in, the valet says "I'll get this charged up for you. Do you have your adaptor?"

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

Stats for the weekend. 308 miles, 97kWh (315 wh/mile). First trip I've taken in six months of ownership where it was necessary to charge to get home.

Hotel Bardessono in Yountville has two chargers available and a little cheaper ;)

Well, OK, I didn't pick it only because it has a charger. It really is a wonderful resort if you're willing to pay that much. Perhaps will go back for our 15th anniversary. If there's anywhere where you're going to start seeing more hotels with chargers, though, it's Napa valley. Even a Leaf can get there from a lot of places in the Bay Area.

Edit: Actually looking at Bardessono it looks nice, but it starts at the same price as Calistoga Ranch.

Last edited: