TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Call For Mini-Car Show at "Pricing Carbon Panel", 7 p.m., Nov 19, Wellesley/Boston

Discussion in 'New England' started by Pollux, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Pollux

Pollux Member

Hi, folks,

There's a panel going on here in Wellesley on November 19 at 7 p.m. at Babson College. Distinguished moderator, distinguished panelists, maybe 300-400 guests. Free admission. Follow the link in my signature for my original post with the details.

My wife has asked me to display our car there and I'd like to widen that invitation to include as many others who might also be interested. This is going to be a pretty environmentally-minded crowd. Plus likely a lot of folks who can afford to purchase Teslas.

Could you please join in? If so, please let me know that you're coming so that I can get a headcount. I want to work with the Babson College police to make sure that we can arrange the cars somewhere prominent.

Thanks,
    Alan

2. PeterK

PeterK Model S Owner

I'm interested in the panel content, will be there if can make schedule work.

3. Pollux

Pollux Member

@PeterK - wonderful! The panel is what really matters anyway.

4. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

I'll swing by, if I can, with my cousin (2 MS)

5. Pollux

Pollux Member

Yay!!