TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Calling all lowered SR+ owners

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Pound, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Pound

Pound Member

I'm looking into a set of springs for my SR+ but can't seem to find too much feedback out there.

Most springs seem to be made for the LR RWD or Dual motor cars. All the examples on UP and TSportline sites show LR cars. The few that I have seen installed give the car quite a bit of reverse rake that the other variants don't have.

Are there any SR+ specific springs out there that give a nice even drop. Pics would be appreciated.

2. Brady M

Brady M Member

Supposedly unplugged performance is developing proper SR springs. I bought my car in May and getting sick of the 4x4 look. Finally just gave up and ordered MPP coilovers.

• Like x 1
  3. Wampa

Wampa Member

Here is my lowered SR+. I ended up using UP Moderate springs for the MR model, and I'm happy with it. The front end is ever so slightly higher than the rear, but I don't mind.

[​IMG]

Bought them secondhand, didn't want to wait forever for UP to "develop" the SR springs.

• Like x 1
  4. Pound

Pound Member

Looks pretty good. I'd still like the rear to come up just a tad bit more. Someone needs to make a set of urethane "saggy butt" spacers for the rear that sit on top of the rubber isolators

Attached Files:

5. Pound

Pound Member

• Informative x 1
  6. Current

Current Member

Bump. I would love to see some too.