TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Calling all military/ veteran owners

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Keith909man, Aug 21, 2018.

1. nwdiver

nwdiver Well-Known Member

The solution to our addiction is not more of what we're addicted to...

• Like x 2
  2. Matt f

Matt f Member

Sorry for bringing this back up, but with a huge influx of new model 3 owners on the road lately, I’m sure some of them are military affiliated including myself. Time to update the thread!

I’ve only seen about 5 Teslas around Fort Bragg so far.. all belonging to SOF guys (different type of mindset from conventional Soldiers... hmmm!? Could be an interesting debate).

20 years Army- currently Fort Bragg, retiring to Fort Couch soon
    10 deployments
    11 years SOF
    Model 3 owner since SEP18

• Like x 3
  3. N..8

N..8 Member

Matt,

I retired back in 14 live up in Sanford. I've seen 2 white MS and 1 Red MS and a couple M3's. I drive 87 every morning and see a M3 almost daily.

4. diaretical

diaretical Member

USAF. C-130 pilot. 12 years. OIF, OED, ODF. Deploying in 6 days and leaving my 2013 Model S P85 that I've had for 5 years now with a fellow USAF pilot to enjoy while I'm flying through clouds in Antarctica =)

• Like x 1
  5. Ciaopec

Ciaopec Reservations at Restaurant at Universe end

Close to where SpaceXploration begins: 32952
    I have lots of flying experience; two years worth of Tesla 90D experience. Not sure which one of you will have the more enjoyable experience:)

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1