Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling all NOTTINGHAM Tesla drivers...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today, I went for a drive. I saw three M3's in the space of 10 minutes, another one parked up and last week a fifth white M3 pulled alongside me at some lights (we had a little chat).

Seems the M3 massiv' is strong in Nottingham - And so a simple thread for Nottingham based M3 or Tesla drivers to say hello!

Here's me!

3B892416-CD02-408E-B591-021C6901987B-COLLAGE.jpg

Saw an absolutely stunning red '20 plate M3LR parked in Bingham this evening. This is the first red M3 I've seen in the flesh. I don't even like red cars but this knocked me for six how good it looked. It's amazing how colour sensitive modern cars are.

If its yours, I apologise for setting your sentry mode off - I was loitering outside the vets waiting to collect my dog!

Reactions: Cyclone1
Definitely seeing multiple M3s in Nottingham and Mansfield on my drive to and from work these days!
Since lockdown I’m using the wife’s M3 as she is working from home and can’t see myself going back to my fossil car willingly ;)

yep - there’s a real increase in M3 recently. I’ve seen a red performance, a black performance and a white S+ all parked on drives in West Bridgford (local area)... and I suspect this is going to increase with the eventual opening of west bridgford service centre. Next to Trent bridge. Separate forum on this.

Reactions: Cyclone1
Hi,

Soon to be a M3 owner, it's on its way :)

@Cyclone1 where did you get your chrome delete done from? looks nice. Is it seemless? on the handles and mirrors?
It’s not seamless on the mirrors but is on the handles. It was done by Midlands Car Care in Walsall as part of a package with PPProtect. But if you are Nottingham based and only looking at a chrome delete, then there will be places close by that can do it.

It’s not seamless on the mirrors but is on the handles. It was done by Midlands Car Care in Walsall as part of a package with PPProtect. But if you are Nottingham based and only looking at a chrome delete, then there will be places close by that can do it.

Thanks for the reply, I'm shopping for quotes now as I want to have the delete done asap.

Wow - someone on an internet car forum who knows the difference between it's and its. I'm impressed! :) Enjoy the new car!

Haha

Another soon to be owner in Nottingham... awaiting delivery of an M3LR sometime in September, hoping my car is now in the country!

Not long now, what colour you gone for?