Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling all NOTTINGHAM Tesla drivers...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slightly off-topic but are there any decent charging options in Nottingham. I travel there for work regularly and the only hotel that has chargers is the Crowne Plaza and when I spoke to them they advised that they are temperamental. Could do with either a close-by supercharger or decent overnight charging option near a hotel if anyone has any advice?

Slightly off-topic but are there any decent charging options in Nottingham. I travel there for work regularly and the only hotel that has chargers is the Crowne Plaza and when I spoke to them they advised that they are temperamental. Could do with either a close-by supercharger or decent overnight charging option near a hotel if anyone has any advice?

Service centre should be up and running in West Bridgford in the next three months. Think they are getting 6 stalls.

Till the service centre comes online, the De Vere Orchard by the University has a couple of destination chargers available to the public I think. Otherwise there are quite a few 50kW chargers dotted about town. And there’s a 150kW Shell charger at the Saxondale roundabout Shell station out on the A46. Nearest Supercharger otherwise is Grantham probably.

Zap-Map has them all.

Last edited:
Till the service centre comes online, the De Vere Orchard by the University has a couple of destination chargers available to the public I think. Otherwise there are quite a few 50kW chargers dotted about town. And there’s a 150kW Shell charger at the Saxondale roundabout Shell station out on the A46. Nearest Supercharger otherwise is Grantham probably.

Zap-Map has them all.

Thanks for that will take a look. Ideally looking for a 7 or 22 kw charger that I can plug in overnight and leave the car.

When I dropped my car in a Digbeth SC this morning the staff were pretty certain that Nottingham would be "soft launching" on Tuesday 6th. I presume that means not officially open to the public, but probably able to accept SC bookings.

They did also say, "That's Tesla dates though" :D

Reactions: Jez_GB
I should apologise to the Notts massive - I'm not a current owner so I guess here under false pretences.....

That will be rectified as soon as Tesla/Shanghai/Ever Green/Suez and whoever else conspires to prevent regular deliveries get their acts together - May is sooooo far away!