Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling all owners of a Black Model 3 ( Black Knights) Build Thread...

Group name

• Black Knights

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Black Out

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Spades

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Dark Nights

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have pictures of a chrome delete black model 3 with stock 19 wheels
no but here's one with 20s.

lt9nBnv.jpg

is it just me or do these cars stay clean for abut 24 minutes before pollen and dust is all over them? I love black ext with white interior and would probably do it again

located in the bay area and garage my car 90% of the time

24 minutes? That's about 21 minutes longer than mine stays clean before pollen and dust settles on it. What's your secret?!

The Black Knights are a Marine aviation unit. They were represented in Will Smith’s 1994 classic “Independence Day…”

“Dark Knights” is obviously too Batman.

Anything “Knight” is probably a bit pretentious…

Spades isn’t bad, but still a bit cute.

Black Out is objective and reasonably memorable without trying to hard.

That said, my Black/Black M3P is still being built, but I’ve got these sitting in the garage already…

Enkei RPF1 in 18x9+35 (planned with 5mm front and 8mm rear spacers), and 255/45R18 “Ultra High Performance” All Seasons. They save about 10lb per corner and add a lot of cushy sidewall and rim protection that the factory 20s are lacking.

(Plus floor mats and a roof rack waiting to go in).

Attachments

• 97A125FF-15C7-4892-BF50-2975A3FFE9AF.jpeg
    97A125FF-15C7-4892-BF50-2975A3FFE9AF.jpeg
    539.6 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: santua and SMTEZZY
The Black Knights are a Marine aviation unit. They were represented in Will Smith’s 1994 classic “Independence Day…”

“Dark Knights” is obviously too Batman.

Anything “Knight” is probably a bit pretentious…

Spades isn’t bad, but still a bit cute.

Black Out is objective and reasonably memorable without trying to hard.

That said, my Black/Black M3P is still being built, but I’ve got these sitting in the garage already…

Enkei RPF1 in 18x9+35 (planned with 5mm front and 8mm rear spacers), and 255/45R18 “Ultra High Performance” All Seasons. They save about 10lb per corner and add a lot of cushy sidewall and rim protection that the factory 20s are lacking.

(Plus floor mats and a roof rack waiting to go in).
Post pics when you get the Enkeis installed!