Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling all Torklift EcoHitch Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's exactly my idea! I'vr replaced my roof rack with a 1.25" hitch. Also giving thought to 3D print a cover. Do you have ability to print me another if I pay you?
Absolutely kdday, if you were closer to me, a few beers will do it... Let me dig up the 3D part and let you know. I ended up cutting the "ears" off from the hitch and trimmed back like a 1" so it didnt protrude out of the bumper.

View attachment 566877 View attachment 566877 The Torklift is easy to remove the 2inch reveiver, you need a M24 hex socket and wrench. Most likely you'll only remove it when you don't need to use the receiver. I leave it on until winter as I need it to carry our bikes to start. Here's my hitch cover --- I used to have a white glow in dark on black, but I lost it going over some bumpy area. I think the white on black looks better. You can find the STL files on thingiverse if you want to print one --- it's for a 2inch, I guess I could add one for smaller receiver, but I can't be certain it will fit tight.
Is this the hitch you have? Did you buy it from the same store linked below? Is the cover for the cutout included or is that a seperate part you need to buy?

I noticed your name has Toronto in it , that why I'm curious to know where you bought it from considering how much it costs to ship it to Ontario