Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling LA Tesla owners - want to bring your car to USC Auto Club's Car Show? 4/20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We'd love to have as many Teslas as can come!

Please email me with any questions: [email protected]

See our website at www.uscautoclub.com!

Flier with details:

1960807_606440582779444_2279394730565986780_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I've never had a car that should've/could've been an auto show of any kind before so forgive me if this question is ridiculous - is the goal of having as many Teslas there just to show quantity/solidarity or do you seek Teslas that have had mods/enhancements/additions? I wouldn't want to fill out the form, show up there with no good reason only to have someone ask me "Errr, what about your car is special?" or "Why are you showing your car?"

Don't get me wrong, I love my car and the way it looks but I've been to car shows where people spend every spare second out there waxing, shining, buffing and tweaking everything in every which way and although I have done some things, I am not sure that my car is "show" material. My car is as they put it "my daily driver".

Thanks,
Jorge

Hello,

I've never had a car that should've/could've been an auto show of any kind before so forgive me if this question is ridiculous - is the goal of having as many Teslas there just to show quantity/solidarity or do you seek Teslas that have had mods/enhancements/additions? I wouldn't want to fill out the form, show up there with no good reason only to have someone ask me "Errr, what about your car is special?" or "Why are you showing your car?"

Don't get me wrong, I love my car and the way it looks but I've been to car shows where people spend every spare second out there waxing, shining, buffing and tweaking everything in every which way and although I have done some things, I am not sure that my car is "show" material. My car is as they put it "my daily driver".

Thanks,
Jorge

Hey Jorge. Sorry for the late reply, I thought I was subbed to this post but I guess not!

We're not looking for anything specific, I'm just a huge Tesla fan so I think it would be awesome to have a great representation of the best car ever :) From your sig it looks like you have a really nice ride. We do have one P85+ signed up right now and the white 60 in my sig will hopefully be there as well, pending Easter logistics.

The cars at the show will be everything from student-owned rides to cars from sponsoring dealerships to an alum with his brand new 12C :) So it's going to be the full gamut. Basically a fun day just to hang out, meet people, and talk about cars!

Hope you can make it.

Your flyer is interesting except for the last line pasted below :wink::
Event Timeline:
8-9am: Cars arrive on campus
10-2pm: Show!
2-3pm: Cars leave
Cars are only permitted to start when arriving/leaving the premises, so if you’d like to hear the cars and enjoy the smell of gasoline, stick around till the end!

Easily would have passed on this BUT now that my daughter just got accepted to USC... FIGHT ON!
If I'm able to make it look for me wearing this sweatshirt:
MyMaidUCLA.jpg

Hey Burt!

I was available but although subscribed, I never got anything! I just happened to see this tab open and took a look. Lo and behold, there have been several posts! I'm sorry I missed it, I also have a mobileye system now. Please keep me updated on any other similar events!

Sincerely,
Jorge

We're definitely going to do this again, and hopefully the next show will be bigger, better, and not on Easter! :)

Hope to see a bunch of SoCal Tesla owners at the next one.

Was great to see DrTaras's absolutely sweet ride make it out to the show.