Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling Tampa/St Pete Bay Area Owners, WE ARE THE WORST.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...of helping the EV revolution to gain more momentum. According to my info, there are 50+ Model S in our area and I just looked at plug share, beside me there is only ONE other person sharing their HPWC !! (There are 5 in the Miami/St Pete area, also bad but a little better...). Look at the plug share map, I think Florida is a STRONG Tesla state with the fewest HPWC's :(

I don't wish to happen to anybody what happen to me, home 14/50 burned, close by Chargepoint chargers out of service ! Those are the situations where you QUICKLY will feel that we NEED a high amp L2 network asap. The argument of "I charge at home" is none if you are NOT AT HOME, meaning you traveled nicely with supercharges and now are at your destination with NO good charger ! All that public chargers are a joke ! Most <200 volts 30 amp with just ONE cable. How often I was happy to find a charger only to see that some Volt or Leaf is charging. We need many many more chargers for this to become really no issue anymore.

So what is the problem, why is nobody sharing ?