Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Camera recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an AP2 so no Sentry mode and someone was nice enough to put the back window in on my model S today. :(

I'm gutted that they got away with my soup cup and a can of Coke but it didn't jog the car enough to get my normal dashcam to catch anything.

So now I'm after recommendations for camera's probably front and rear that are more sensitive to vibration than the one I have so I can give the Police a license plate next time.

Thanks

I have an AP2 so no Sentry mode and someone was nice enough to put the back window in on my model S today. :(

I'm gutted that they got away with my soup cup and a can of Coke but it didn't jog the car enough to get my normal dashcam to catch anything.

So now I'm after recommendations for camera's probably front and rear that are more sensitive to vibration than the one I have so I can give the Police a license plate next time.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that Gaz. I saw a silver model S, with a bike rack on the roof and taped up rear window on the M60 earlier.

Was that you?

I hope you get it sorted and find a new dash cam that will catch the b******s next time.

No, mine was a black model S on the M3 with a taped up window, Was planning a night out in London but had to drive it home to put it in the garage as Autoglass doesn't stock Tesla glass. I have to wait a few days for special order