Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Campaign for Tesla Statue in Palo Alto, California

Owner

Dec 20, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
This project will place a life-size bronze statue of Nikola Tesla in Palo Alto, California near California Avenue in the heart of the Silicon Valley. A preliminary model of the Tesla Statue has been created and once finalized will be casted and installed in open public view later this year.

From the photos, I am guessing this statue is near the building that has the Bank of America ATMs, which is about a mile away from Tesla headquarters.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dorrian/a-statue-of-nikola-tesla-in-the-silicon-valley

Elshout

Feb 3, 2013
Novato
I donated $350 which will also result in delivery to me of a 3.1" cast bronze copy of the statute. Might even glue the statue to the front of the hood LOL. Nikola Tesla deserves to have a statute in Palo Alto!

Owner

Dec 20, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Statue is installed. A few more details on my blog.

teslastatue.jpg

SFOTurtle

Jan 21, 2013
Los Altos, CA
I think the statue is few blocks from the Cal Ave./El Camino Real intersection and close to the Palo Alto Courthouse, not too far from the Page Mill underpass under Alma.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC