Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t book in a service centre appt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

M1tch

2021 M3P with EAP
Nov 16, 2021
Gloucester, England
I had my very first service centre visit a few days ago to rectify a steering / vibration issue which was rectified. It was only a few weeks after collection so was all under warranty. I collected the car, it was fully available again etc within my app so all good.

Problem is, that ticket is still showing as open and awaiting “final invoice”. There isn’t one as it was under warranty, but due to this, I can’t schedule another service centre appointment. Anyone got any ideas please?

The appointment I need is for nothing major, just had a few hours to play with the car today and noticed I don’t have wireless or usb charging in the front. Wasn’t mentioned on collection, and didn’t spot it 4 weeks ago when I collected it so was going to schedule an appointment.

Thanks in advance

I had my very first service centre visit a few days ago to rectify a steering / vibration issue which was rectified. It was only a few weeks after collection so was all under warranty. I collected the car, it was fully available again etc within my app so all good.

Problem is, that ticket is still showing as open and awaiting “final invoice”. There isn’t one as it was under warranty, but due to this, I can’t schedule another service centre appointment. Anyone got any ideas please?

The appointment I need is for nothing major, just had a few hours to play with the car today and noticed I don’t have wireless or usb charging in the front. Wasn’t mentioned on collection, and didn’t spot it 4 weeks ago when I collected it so was going to schedule an appointment.

Thanks in advance
You will still be issued an invoice for warranty repairs - I assume it's been delayed due to the holidays.

Thanks in advance
Hey there. Can I ask what they did to rectify the issue?

Hey there. Can I ask what they did to rectify the issue?
By rectified, I meant they checked everything and all was as it should be. Seems to be just a quirk of the car and not the high end Audi I’ve come from. I think I replied on your thread the other day?

Not had chance to drive again at speed (motorway) and check it but assume it will be the same.

By rectified, I meant they checked everything and all was as it should be. Seems to be just a quirk of the car and not the high end Audi I’ve come from. I think I replied on your thread the other day?

Not had chance to drive again at speed (motorway) and check it but assume it will be the same.
Yes you did i remember now. Thanks

Reactions: M1tch