Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t Connect iPhone 13 Pro with Bluetooth [solved]

zoiks66

Nov 6, 2017
USA
Edit: If anyone else experiences this issue, I was able to pair the iPhone 13 Pro with my Model 3 using this method:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on the iPhone 13 Pro.

2. In the Bluetooth settings on the Model 3’s screen, touch the Search button to search for a new Bluetooth device.

3. Enable Bluetooth on the iPhone 13 Pro just after the Model 3 begins searching for a Bluetooth device.

4. The Model 3 then finds the iPhone 13 Pro, and I was able to successfully pair the iPhone 13 pro with the Model 3.

Last edited:

Charles-H

Sep 25, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Text messaging integration broke for me when I upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.

Attachments

• B4D440D7-776C-43B0-A6AB-DE415EEF020F.jpeg
    B4D440D7-776C-43B0-A6AB-DE415EEF020F.jpeg
    738.5 KB · Views: 68
Edit: If anyone else experiences this issue, I was able to pair the iPhone 13 Pro with my Model 3 using this method:

2. In the Bluetooth settings on the Model 3’s screen, touch the Search button to search for a new Bluetooth device.

3. Enable Bluetooth on the iPhone 13 Pro just after the Model 3 begins searching for a Bluetooth device.

4. The Model 3 then finds the iPhone 13 Pro, and I was able to successfully pair the iPhone 13 pro with the Model 3.
Text messaging integration broke for me when I upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.
I am trying the suggested sequence, but all I get on the Tesla screen is “searching”- but it never discovers my iPhone 13 pro.

Does not work for me. At all.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC