Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t Connect iPhone 13 Pro with Bluetooth [solved]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Edit: If anyone else experiences this issue, I was able to pair the iPhone 13 Pro with my Model 3 using this method:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on the iPhone 13 Pro.

2. In the Bluetooth settings on the Model 3’s screen, touch the Search button to search for a new Bluetooth device.

3. Enable Bluetooth on the iPhone 13 Pro just after the Model 3 begins searching for a Bluetooth device.

4. The Model 3 then finds the iPhone 13 Pro, and I was able to successfully pair the iPhone 13 pro with the Model 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lephturn
Text messaging integration broke for me when I upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.

Attachments

• B4D440D7-776C-43B0-A6AB-DE415EEF020F.jpeg
    B4D440D7-776C-43B0-A6AB-DE415EEF020F.jpeg
    738.5 KB · Views: 651
Edit: If anyone else experiences this issue, I was able to pair the iPhone 13 Pro with my Model 3 using this method:

2. In the Bluetooth settings on the Model 3’s screen, touch the Search button to search for a new Bluetooth device.

3. Enable Bluetooth on the iPhone 13 Pro just after the Model 3 begins searching for a Bluetooth device.

4. The Model 3 then finds the iPhone 13 Pro, and I was able to successfully pair the iPhone 13 pro with the Model 3.
Text messaging integration broke for me when I upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.
I am trying the suggested sequence, but all I get on the Tesla screen is “searching”- but it never discovers my iPhone 13 pro.

Does not work for me. At all.

Reactions: DonnaDee

Mine ended out being even easier. After the car told me to turn off bluetooth on the phone and turn it on again, it linked immediately. I did not even need to relink it.

Reactions: Lephturn
I had the same issue with my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I did all the above and successfully added the device, etc. but I was unable to set the new phone as a key, i.e. removed old phone, etc. but the Tesla app would spin forever and ask to enable bluetooth, which was obviously enabled and connected! the ultimate fix was to delete the Tesla app from the iPhone, download again from the app store and start fresh and that did the trick, new phone was added as a key and all is well now.