Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t loggin via google twitter or the facebook

qdeathstar

May 17, 2019
VB
The new layout kinda sucks, but the r
Immediate issue is that you can’t loggin via google CF708EA3-DDD6-4BE5-9275-23F55DACAE4A.png

qdeathstar

May 17, 2019
VB
Yes. Are you stoned? Or am I? The fonts are all bold harsh styles and the “like” button messed up.

also, any thoughts about the login issue?

danny

Administrator
Aug 15, 2006
California
Not detailed? GOOGLE LOGIN DONT WORK BRO. Detailed?
Thanks BRO. By not detailed, I was referring to some of your other comments. Anyway, since I so appreciate your friendly and polite feedback, I have gone ahead and implemented login for Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Microsoft. Please try it out and let me know if you run into any issues.

• Helpful
Reactions: mblakele

Penguins

Jan 13, 2019
Chicago, IL
Thanks BRO. By not detailed, I was referring to some of your other comments. Anyway, since I so appreciate your friendly and polite feedback, I have gone ahead and implemented login for Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Microsoft. Please try it out and let me know if you run into any issues.

Google login works now. Thanks for your work!

Reactions: danny

qdeathstar

May 17, 2019
VB
Excellent BRO!!!!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC