Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone help identify license plate number?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-01-18-15h42m47s736.png
    vlcsnap-2020-01-18-15h42m47s736.png
    931.9 KB · Views: 107
  • vlcsnap-2020-01-18-16h36m30s294_cr.png
    vlcsnap-2020-01-18-16h36m30s294_cr.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Did you call the CHP to make a report?

And, do you have the video leading up to it? Your right side may have captured the plate of the truck, rather than the trailer, which may be different. Or, even the information on the cab of the truck (company or contact)?

Your right side may have captured the plate of the truck, rather than the trailer, which may be different. Or, even the information on the cab of the truck (company or contact)?
Re "the information on the cab of the truck," it seems likely that you could get a USDOT number off of the cab a truck like that even if there isn't any good contact information. Wouldn't identify the truck, but would more specifically identify the owning company.

I have reported to CHP, they say they will try to help me to locate the drive, but will help if i can identify the plate number, which was very unclear in the video.
and about the incident, i started to merge to the right, and when i was close to finish merging, the truck started to merge left. the side camera showed that clearly.