Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone help me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I canceled my Roadster reservation in early June. I received the 5k quickly but I still have not received the 45k. Dozens of attempts to call with no success Of even finding someone who can help me.
I did get a drop desk person who tried and did get me more information. He found a refund transaction but could not see the account information. I never got the money. He told me to email accounts payable which I have repeatedly. Can anyone help get me in touch with anyone at Tesla to resolve?

Keep trying. I spoke with one of the sales reps recently and he was able to get his customer a refund for a founders edition in about thirty days. You might also try sending a registered letter with return receipt to Tesla. This will give you a paper trail that they’ll have to respond to.

Upvote 0
I canceled my Roadster reservation in early June. I received the 5k quickly but I still have not received the 45k. Dozens of attempts to call with no success Of even finding someone who can help me.
I did get a drop desk person who tried and did get me more information. He found a refund transaction but could not see the account information. I never got the money. He told me to email accounts payable which I have repeatedly. Can anyone help get me in touch with anyone at Tesla to resolve?
Contact their Legal department. Hire an attorney to send a demand letter if they are still jerking you around.

Reactions: gaspi101
Upvote 0