Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone helps me to test some Tesla app UI ideas? (for a job interview purpose only)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, my name is Aiyu, a UX ( user experience) designer.

I’m working on a design task to get a UX designer internship job, the task is to design a data analysis board for Tesla app.

I am posting to seek some help with testing my design ideas, If you :

1. Locate in Australia
2. Own a Tesla Car
3. Interested in help testing

You are my perfect candidate!! So the test is simple, What you will do:

1. Navigate through 8 pages.
2. Choose A/ B /C /D option for each page.
3. Explain Why(optional).
4. “ TADA, help completed! “

Here is the link to the view the details below: Miro : App Wireframe

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 4.18.06 PM.png

Here is the what I love to know.

1. Have you used Third party Tesla data analysis app/ website: yes / no

2. Your choice for each page :

Page 1: A. why? (optional)
Page 2: B
Page 3: A
Page 4: B
Page 5: A
Page 6: C
Page 7: B
Page 8: A

Looking forward to see your choice, feedback, or any ideas!!

Thank you so much for your time!

Cheers
Aiyu

1: B - i dont think theres a need to hide the extras
2: C - judging from page 1 it looks to be about tracking car usage and other associated data
3: torn between A and B - Style of B but the extra info from A is good.
4: A - i see no reason to need to view less, but downloading data could have many useful purposes. (information for mechanic)
5: B - i think it is a good idea to give people control of what they choose to monitor.
6: between B and C i would choose B as i live in australia, it would be good to have the option of both though for users around the world, Preferably would have battery used or remaining along with travel distance.
7: B - seems easier to figure out how to use this feature to check stats on particular dates or ranges of dates.
8: A or B = if the information is already on the phone it would be correct to say export, if the information is being hosted on a server somewhere then it would be correct to say download.

Reactions: crookedapple
Upvote 0
1: B - i dont think theres a need to hide the extras
2: C - judging from page 1 it looks to be about tracking car usage and other associated data
3: torn between A and B - Style of B but the extra info from A is good.
4: A - i see no reason to need to view less, but downloading data could have many useful purposes. (information for mechanic)
5: B - i think it is a good idea to give people control of what they choose to monitor.
6: between B and C i would choose B as i live in australia, it would be good to have the option of both though for users around the world, Preferably would have battery used or remaining along with travel distance.
7: B - seems easier to figure out how to use this feature to check stats on particular dates or ranges of dates.
8: A or B = if the information is already on the phone it would be correct to say export, if the information is being hosted on a server somewhere then it would be correct to say download.
thank you so much for your time sir ! cheers

Upvote 0