Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone recomend a place to purchase a carbon boot spoiler for my new tesla model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am after a carbon spoiler for my new model 3 long range dont want to pay the 700 pounds tesla are asking for a strip of carbon fiber.i did look on ssd but they wanted 35 pounds for postage.
AliExpress - You can get real carbon fiber spoilers for the Model 3 for around 200 quid (and that's with shipping). Not sure about VAT, as I don't live in England anymore. Do a bit of searching and find a company on there that has sold at least 5 of them, ships with a reliable company like FedEx or UPS, so you don't get screwed around... which can happen on AliExpress. If you don't want to pay high prices for in country vendors, and you do your due diligence, you can get really good deals on AliExpress.

I have a matte carbon fiber spoiler from RPMTesla and after less than 2 years the coating starts flaking off even though it's regularly washed and waxed. Even though RPM has "lifetime warranty" this is considered wear and tear. Most these guys are selling cheap crap I wouldn't buy again from. You're probably better off waiting for someone to sell their OEM spoiler. I've seen a few people sell for around $400-$500.

If you don't mind replacing it every few years when the finish flakes off, buy cheap aftermarket. I'm on my second set of TSportline carbon fiber mirror caps. They seem very high quality, but these aftermarket finishes just don't hold up. The first set finish flaked after less than 24 months. If you actually want it to last, buy the Tesla OEM unfortunately. My OEM rear wing on my P3D+ is still perfect.