Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone recommend a heated steering wheel cover for the M3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Winter is coming to the great white north and sadly I have one of the older M3s that don't have a heated steering wheel.

Due to the small size of the steering wheel I couldn't find a matching heated steering wheel cover. I've tried one that turned out to be total crap. Not only was it too large (which was expected) but it took like half an hour to warm up and failed altogether after less than one winter.

Has anyone here found a solution that works?

Winter is coming to the great white north and sadly I have one of the older M3s that don't have a heated steering wheel.

Due to the small size of the steering wheel I couldn't find a matching heated steering wheel cover. I've tried one that turned out to be total crap. Not only was it too large (which was expected) but it took like half an hour to warm up and failed altogether after less than one winter.

Has anyone here found a solution that works?
I have one, fairly ugly, but it works, as it gets quite hot. Lemme see if I can find a picture and where I got it, presumably Amazon.

Found a pic and the Amazon link:
IMG_9198 (1).jpeg

Heated steering cover, it's currently unavailable; but there was nothing too particularly unique about it. It's a generic 15".

Reactions: UncleCreepy
Thanks @KenC. I'm surprised that it fits properly. To my knowledge the Model 3 steering wheel is less than 14" in diameter, that's why I never even looked at the 15" units. The 14.5" I had before was already a pretty loose fit. Maybe the one you have is more stretchy? I dunno. Anyway, thanks for the link, I'll certainly sign up for a notification once it's available again.

There is no steering wheel to provide heating, why not try this alcantara steering wheel cover from Tesery, the suede feels very good and also fits very well, 001 feeling does anyone understand?:D