Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone recommend (or not recommend) a body shop for a Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a very mixed review for Classic Bodyworks, Ltd., the body shop that our SC has recommended lately. On the one hand, the ding (happened in my own garage, of all places!) was expertly taken out and the paint match was very good. On the other hand, the people who washed my car treated it like a 20 year old junker, and you could see grit still on the car where they hadn't completely wiped it off during their wash job. Even worse, when the car was in the sun, I could see more than a dozen times as many swirl marks in the paint than what existed previously. Quite simply, until this company changes its policy about how it washes the cars of customers, I wouldn't trust my car to these people. I let Barry at the SC know of my concerns and I believe he will communicate soon with the company. If for some reason you choose to get work done by Classic Bodyworks, bring your car in already washed on a nice day.

Fortunately, Rick at the SC was able to remove the vast majority of the swirls during his detailing service, and I feel good about the car again.

Last edited: